Sunday, June 29, 2008

Do you cry?

Actually cry is not shameful, crying onlty express out you emotion. Lastly i am cry was my brother pass away at last year. Before that, the crying history i think somewhere at 12 years old.

Since i know how to earn money from job. I won cry anymore. But usually I am not happy and down, I prefer alone.

alone to identify,

What is going wrong?
What is happening?

In my life, i try very hard to be tough, because i aware this world all materialistic people around. If you step behind, they may attack you.

If you ask me cry is good or not? I am sincerely telling you. Cry is a good and encourage emotion. As a human being, we should know how to express out all happy and sad.

Actually, cry easy looking for support. Cry indirect telling u .Actuall u have a capital to cry for it.
Like me, cry only shown my weakness and inconsistence.

Hence, cry is expensive on me.

No comments: