Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MY FRIEND


My frined ask me to help him to introduce some investors. But I feel lazy and bore. Hence, I copy down his advertisement and attached into my blog.

My friend “ sorry sorry” I really very busy to learn about the share market trading and sometime not enough time to update my blog.

But anyway, if you could not get him by phone, please do not blame me.


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

“WE NEVER SELL PRODUCT BUT WE SHARE OF EXPERINCE”

Do you mind pay RM38.00 per day to gain a profit of RM1,000?

Are your feel not enough limit to trade of shares especially during the market bull run period ?*

Do you want a private and confidential place to trade your shares?

Do want to be a good shares trader?*

Do you want to know the best investment portfolio for long term and short term investment?*

Do you want to understand the analysis report in the newspaper?*

Do you want to learn on line trading?*

Do you want to save cost on your shares investment costs?

Kindly contact Mr Teen at 0193318319 to obtain more information.

We provide the services are: -

a) Consulting
b) Free internet services
c) Study daily trend of shares at KLSE
d) Study daily trend of shares at Hong Kong
e) Free noise of trading.

Fees RM38.00 per day inclusive of: -

1) rental of one unit of computer with free internet services.(9am to 5pm)
2) Sharing of invetsment portfolio with others customer. (Discussion room)
3) Free coffee and tea.

* Extra fees COPYRIGHT BY MR TEEN
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments: